BFH Event in Nottwil: “Innovations for People with Spinal Cord Injury: New Freedom through Movement”
Are you interested in the topics of research, movement and technology in the field of paraplegia? Then come to the 47th face-to-face meeting with the Bern University of Applied Sciences (BFH)! The Community will also participate with a booth – we look forward to your visit! 😊
- When? 30 September 2021, 5:15 p.m.
- Where? Hotel Sempachersee, Kantonsstrasse 46, 6207 Nottwil
The event will be held in English, with free admission.
List of speakers:
- Sebastian Tobler, Lecturer in Vehicle Construction at Bern University of Applied Sciences and CEO of GBY SA
- Dr Kenneth James Hunt, Head of the Institute for Rehabilitation and Performance Technology IRPT, Bern University of Applied Sciences
- Dr Grégoire Courtine, Co-Director, Defitech Center for Interventional Neurotherapies (NeuroRestore), École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne EPFL
- Dr Sara Rubinelli, Department of Health Sciences and Medicine, Group Leader in Health Communication, University of Lucerne and Swiss Paraplegic Research
- Jérôme Barral, PhD, Senior Lecturer, Institute of Sport Sciences, University of Lausanne