To Homepage

Assistive Technology

1. Franzlife VIP
  2. Assistive Technology
  3. Monday, 29 May 2023

Hello my dear community friends. 

As promised, I'm trying news tips and tricks that can also be helpful for one or the other.

Today we talk about sleepless nights

Sleepless nights are the "order of the night", whether due to spasms or other problems, and I am one of them too, having a restful or peaceful night for years has been only a dream.

After a long research, exchange of one or the other nature medicines as well as ordinary medicines, it was only a partial success.

Until I came across an article that was supposed to work wonders. This miracle should be called:

Therapy blanket also known as a weighted blanket.

What is that? It is a blanket with thousands of small balls, which therefore gain weight, they are available in 7 kg, 10 kg and 12 kg, and here I would like you to pay particular attention to the following, the right choice of the weighted blanket depends on how much you KG are. For example, if someone (like me) has 177 cm and 59 kg, you should buy a 7 kg blanket.

This blanket is said to promise a quiet restful and continuous sleep. The weight blanket stimulates the body to release the happiness hormones serotonin and oxytocin and thus provide a relaxed, restful sleep.

I myself thought that can't be?, but still wanted to try it, but the prices in Switzerland as usual are not a bargain, so I was able to order it in Germany for a considerable difference in price and still the same blanket and even brand. (Of course, if you can afford to buy it in Switzerland because the advantage is on the one hand personal advice on the other hand the further customer service supply should also buy it here)

With great surprise, I can tell you, since the first night with this blanket (so already more than 1 month now) I have been able to sleep every night without medication and the like. Conclusion, absolutely recommendable!!

BUT ALL ALL CAUTION!!!!!!!!!

The therapy blanket / weighted blanket is by no means suitable for people who have a heart condition or lung condition and for tetraplegics, caution is also advised, i.e. absolutely anyone who has such a condition or pressure points such as decubitus should first ask their own doctor whether it is suitable.

Otherwise in Google you could get a lot of experience about this blanket yourself.

Well that's it for today.

I wish you a wonderful rest of the week and I'm happy to answer any further questions.

Heartfelt

Franz 

There are no replies to this topic yet.
Be the first to reply!