- Pick the Community language you speak best: English, German, French or Italian. Only post in the language that is used in that Community. The four languages are separate areas. The majority of the content differs from language to language – especially in the Forum. These posts are generally not translated.
- Want to participate? You'll need to register if you want to post a question or join a conversation. Do this by clicking on the blue button in the top right corner. It’s quick and easy.
- How to get started: using the search box at the top is a simple way to dive deeper. You can also limit your search to certain areas of the Community.
- Take a look at Forum boards to find the appropriate location for your question. Then click the gray button "Start a topic" on top of a board page to post your question.
- This is a Community. People will try to answer your question or simply comment. If someone helps you, don't forget to give them a like by clicking the like button below their post.
- If someone gives you an answer that solves your problem, remember to accept the solution so others know can find the solution more easily.
- If you have more questions concerning the functionalities of the platform, click on your avatar on the top right of the webpage and check out the 'Help' section.
- Please help us make this Community a pleasant and inspiring place. If you find something weird, wrong, broken or you have a suggestion for improvements, please let us know in the 'Your Suggestions' board.
But most importantly: have fun!
P.S.: I'm Johannes, your Community Manager. The team and I are the ones who'll be making sure everything works. And we appreciate your help.