The nurse in a wheelchair took the stage during the COVID-19 pandemic
- The DIY magic between the interabled couple
- Amberley Snyder: the story of a paralyzed barrel racer
- Experiences from the COVID-Intensive Care Unit – Interview with patient Zeljko Raduljevic
- Experiences from the COVID Intensive Care Unit – Interview with Speech Therapist Sarah Stierli
- Wheelchair burlesque: not just a fantasy!
- and much more...
Preparing for emergencies as people with disabilities
Tips for a trip in wheelchair to Seoul and South Korea – where tradition and modern age meet.
In the third part of the blog series we explain, why it is important to take a look at who participated in the study.
Several pilot projects enable inclusion of persons with disabilities in the Swiss Armed Forces